You decide whose achievement was greater...
RED NOSE DAY CLIMB UP KILIMANJARO ENDS IN 100% SUCCESS & DANNY, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER GETS PISSED
Now which is the largest landmark? It goes without saying.
Chris Moyles, Alesha Dixon, Gary Barlow, Ronan Keating, Cheryl and Kimberly (from girls aloud), Ben Shepheard, Fearn Cotton and Denise Van Outen where led by ace dude Rajj up Mount Kilimanjaro. They made it in little over a week (8 days). They managed to raise, for comic relief, a whopping 1 and a half million pounds, with the Moyles Radio 1 faithful making up more than 1.35 million of this.
Utterly outstanding. Whatsmore, Chris' efforts have got me thinking that perhaps I need to train for this D of E. I was, after-all, in both expeditions haggled by lack of fitness. So 20mins at least, per day, on the bike and 150 push ups is the extent of my workings- NO, a chrystalising thought has just befallen me- my main snack is (by far) chocolate. When I was off chocolate, no training, I lost 1 stone. Since returning, for no reason other than lack of willpower, I haven't lost a pound and actually gained 4. NOT GOOD. So as of monday this week (tomorrow) I shall return to my fast of cocoalessness.
Another arguably large leap into the unknown was Emma's party! It was fantastic and I enjoyed every minute. I got Pi&*$d to say the least and loved it. Well, I guess I'm growing up. AWWWW.
Well I guess all's I can type now is the fabled tradition of italicised pleasantries;
Good Evening...
0 comments:
Post a Comment