New Site:


Build 3.2
Last Updated: 10th October 2009

Saturday, 28 February 2009

"Well finally the damn dog shuts the hell up"

This week has been filled with so much varied things, I cannot possibly mention it all- so I shall.

To begin with, monday was the first day back at school and of course was, by default, the worst day of my entire life ever purely for that reason. Tuesday we stayed behind for an additional hour for the first of a set of lessons with an irish, queen dancer who was just too quick and over the top. My partner, mrs Conolan was equally annoyingly good at her controlling speed. The rest of the week saw the death of Pauline from Eastenders and terminally-ill Jade Goody wed, become bed-ridden and start hallucinating. So very sad, yet most people at school still detest her. I, personally, had no time for Mrs Goody as a very, very depressing news was uncovered; Ivan Cameron (son of David-leader of the opposition) died in hospital-aged 6 of his disability. Such a dreadful news. However as a kind of small jubilation for me, this disability was researched by me and I uncovered that perhaps in the distant future Barack Obama's favourite new science toy stem cell research may be able to cure this. Who's against said scientific advancements? The vatican OF COURSE. And this week they unveiled their ridiculous theorem; woman are greater sinners than men. I really hate these dusty, old gits for men. A point expressed this week on my facebook.

Oh and they released Safari 4 mid-week. Wow.

Good Evening...

0 comments: