So 3 weeks later I return
And this flavoursome, yet bitterly sour post shall be (regrettably I am certain) short, perhaps even minute as I have, sadly, a finite amount of time before I am whisked away to dance at Holy Cross does Strictly Come Dancing.
So what has happened since posts a-past? Literally LOADS. But the brain only has so much functionality when coffee is but the only thing keeping it bloody well ticking over. So in fairness and appeasing to my organs, I shall go slowly and add to this horrific and poshly circumstantial waffle.
I have just realised that 9 lines in and no feature on my present life, just status. See facebook for a better rendition of that! Which reminds me, on facebook I have re-opened the closed (firmly) door that is the All Hallows posse. Damn, but in all seriousness they are a blast. I just wish spotty, awkward and track-suited Mercer 3/4 years my junior would've picked up on this and wound his claws firmly into it's hide. God this post is filled with the most bizarre analogies (!)
Starting at the back-end, of the week is my reading of double cross by malorie blackman and in said thing the conclusion of the noughts & crosses trilogy (which has spawned a 4th book). T'was rather excellent actually, really easy to read an immersable treat, if a little heavy on prejudice of just about every nature in the first two.
I went with Simon's group diving and DID THE MASK THING EASILY. I CAN NOW OFFICIALLY DO ALL MASK SKILLS AND AM NOT A FAILURE!!!!!!!! This deserves a fanfare, and yes: boldness!
SUCCESS
Of course there was the secret peek at apple 3.0 for the iPhone, which is thrilling and I cannot wait (mail in landscape, oOo) and I gave up tribal wars- too dull, amongst starting the twilight 5some. Yeah, so that's a summary and a half!
Good Evening (now I am the squishy organic bit of: 'murder on the dance-floor' ...)
0 comments:
Post a Comment