Someone whack me around the face... have I lost my watch or something because I completely forgot about this
On tonights cast; Diving, apologies, dancing, twilight and a deceased member of the clan is remembered. Amongst others, but first... My woes of revision. The exams start formally with the dreaded ORAL on May 1st. If it's possible to soil oneself, shake in fear, throw up violently and blush like a beetroot- in the mind- then that is what my current state is. I cannot seem to buckle down and revise, mind you I've had a hell of a distraction.
Twilight saga became my love muffin the past two weeks. It began with Catherine Hardwicke's adaptation on the big screen coming to DVD and thusly TESCO>>mother's car>>granny's player>>Danny's working memory and convinced me to go off to boarders and with my own funds- not mother's- purchase the foursome. There was no special offer, my special birthday money was brutally massacred.
But I couldn't wait. The drug that was the film had me running, blindly at the bookstore waving the Queen's face all over the shop and consquently the till lady- I didn't even stop for a cappuccino at starbucks (the connected store). Wait for the formal review to come, I shall wing it with the odd notation dotted around and post it tomorrow.
I went diving with my group for the first time in 5 weeks, possibly, and did it all right. I even took the mask off and with mind power stronger than an immovable fat man glued to a burger stand I swam 15 meters, then put it back and cleared. That is a milestone and a half my good sirs and sireens. A few days later we were in the Strictly Come Dancing Dance Competition. I danced with Laura Platt and can safely say that our 1.5 weeks of togetherness showed. The other 10 couples had 7 weeks together. Even so we triumphed and came a respectable half way. I have my trophy, collecting dust on a random bookshelf with juicy pride, as it should be.
For the next segment, perhaps it deserves the words conjured on that very day I found out. RIP fella!
"tributes sooty; the cat, the friend, the companion, the sausage muncher who sadly is, as of yesterday, no longer with us..."
[from facebook-29/3/09]
0 comments:
Post a Comment