Oh and I went to see Chris and John in the Lakes too!
The time is a very peaceful and calm 22:49 and I am sat, in my seat, in the front room typing the weekly news, to future moi (and God knows who else) on the newly downloaded (yes that was downloaded-naughty torrented piece of software!) ‘Microsoft Word 2008.’ I have to report; on perhaps the briefest and worst review of software ever-although I am aware of sinfully dull YouTube reviews-that it is really good, and therefore mildly better than Pages from Apple. I assume this is due to the fact that Word is older and therefore more refined? Perhaps, or maybe I am wrong and Pages is better. I certainly like more the streamlined OS (if that’s the right terminology) from Pages and it’s ease of use. Who knows? Not I. Who cares? Yup, me neither.
Now I move over to Pages ’08. Ah yes, to be at home with Apple is far nicer. I’ll stop this weird shit now.
This week, the highlight has probably been the Wimbledon final (Rodger in record-breakingly long amounts of time won) and sadly, albeit a few weeks past now, the death of the King of Pop (or as the founder of Motown named him: “the greatest entertainer in the world”) Either way, he was undeniably a genius and features in my latest attempt to save money, Granny Paula’s CD/DVD! Soon, I’m sure, it will appear in fragmented YouTube links. Meh.
Finally, as they cart me away, I have one more thing to document. We (that’s the DofE group) put on a race night last night and it was rather profitable. I enjoyed it and the funds raised shall be announced in email after my lakes rendezvous avec mon oncle et tante.
Au Revoir et Bon, Bon Soir...
0 comments:
Post a Comment