Fanfare for the common people, it appears I made a post!

With 1 hour and 5 minutes left of saturday, I made the post. Granted a week and a half after the last, but who cares?
I hope, on a simple side note that you like the new layout/template.
So what's coming up on this random factual dribble? Leavers, Lakes and L-ouse MD (had to make the new Sky 1 show start with 'L')
So, other than the return of Chris to England for Sedburgh and other endeavors with friends and a guilty conscience, the greatest news to report is Danny's: "Prom"... although Prom's are usually in America and for 18 year-old. And you're allowed a date. We drank, sang and leisurly spoke late into the night at the lovely Haigh Hall. I wore a suit from Slaters Mens Ware, Preston with a plum dickie-bow. So yeah, fun and memories for all.
What else? We went to assess the Silver's in their walking trip to the Lakes at the weekend past and I did a great and hard walk over 2 days including a new, more dangerous and rocky way up Blencathra. Overall the nearly 30KM and Blencathra were fun, little team morale builders. But there was a serious issue, Hayfever. I couldn't breathe, talk, sleep nor enjoy camp (or our apparently brilliant BBQ-Will can't cook!) When I awoke in the morning I had swollen eyes and a dreadfully dry throat. A severe reaction and rash on my arms too. The meds and cream did little and I wasn't impressed. What was the key issue for me? The worst fear? The fear that Gozo will carry similar pollen. I don't need to spell out to you what that'll mean!
Oh and I am utterly and completely obsessed with House MD, the programme, not the guy. Enough said, now nap-time.
Evening...
0 comments:
Post a Comment