Work, just bloody work

Well I have begun revising for the french tests. Not a moment too soon as I'm 51 days off of the tests and on a grade D. I need to really turn my Achilles heel around. So this week commencing is enrichment week, days of Tai Chi and revised coursework pieces. Not to mention the rowing to Gozo in market walk. Seriously, 2000 miles + on a static rowing machine in 4.5 hours. That's very possible isn't it. As long as I can row 700MPH for 4 hours we'll be great. Perhaps I'll just fudge the numbers... much easier.
We saw a show 'tree of life' from David Attenburgh the other day and it was, in short, fantastic. I love these open university/BBC productions, rich evocative and thought provoking. I even ordered the Tree of Life poster and it'll be with us in 28 days. Can't wait.
Sunday I tried the mask at the baths with father and co and FAILED MISERABLY. Once more my nose played havoc. I need to go this weekend and have a long, hard crack at it!
Good, belated, evening...
0 comments:
Post a Comment