New Site:


Build 3.2
Last Updated: 10th October 2009

Saturday, 2 May 2009

Weekend Warmup- Oh dear

It's not like I'm some shrinking violet. No, no. I enjoy music and dancing as much as the next, yet last night at WW I was paralyzed. I seemed isolated. All friends gone, ignoring me and I was stood in the dead centre of the room watching the bands-transfixed. I couldn't even start brief replies with old pals. Why? I have no idea. Perhaps it was a confidence thing, the place was so surreal, the moshpit was just ghastly and pathetically immature, the people were cold and just blatantly ignored me. Maybe, however, I was just tired.

That day I had argued ceaselessly with mother and had to walk to school, getting in just at 10:05 for RE. I had gone to bed at 1 am and sleep past 2 am, awaking at 7 am. I had worked my fingers to the bone in lessons and transcended through all groups at lunch. In short, I was wrecked. I couldn't move at all at the WW.

So perhaps this is a lesson, either this isn't my thing-I certainly wasn't a big fan of the people or the music-or perhaps it needs to become my thing. Maybe I should work harder with friends old? Perhaps not...

Ah well, must go. Orals on Tuesday and exams aplenty on the way. No time for tears!

Evening...

0 comments: