New Site:


Build 3.2
Last Updated: 10th October 2009

Saturday, 9 May 2009

The countdown is almost over...

Well this week we have the final of Holy Cross life, orals, another go at an old favourite and of course PNE in the play-offs.

School has, at the time of publication, one more day left for myself and I cannot wait to leave. The lessons Mr Brown forces upon me are now 2. I am not fearful of the exams, I have never been better prepared for maths and RE is making sense.

Ms Hardy took me into the inclusion room and made me do my french oral this week-no pun intended-and I think it did go rather well. More importantly though, what were the UMS??? I must find out, maybe I'll schedule a Ms Taylor break-in.

I had another go at dragonfable this week.
I didn't think it would be more than a sentimental, short stroll back down the memory but fortunately I'm a fan once more and, although less evangelical, I would assume to be quite addicted... yeah!

Radio 1 has its big weekend presently
and I cannot wait for the highlights. I was far too lazy to attempt to get tickets, beside no time what with revision as the only constant in my life.

Fine, this was short, but I just cannot be bothered. EXAMS ARE MY LIFE EN CE MOMENT. We had the english chief-examiner, or as Mrs Rothwell called him: God, to discuss technique. Basically he contradicted the hot potato for A4 and said use 'suggests' & 'says' alongside Boylan's 'implies' & 'because'

Bon soir...

0 comments: