New Site:


Build 3.2
Last Updated: 10th October 2009

Friday, 16 January 2009

Planes, Problems, Perfection

Ha ha, a great splash happened in the past few hours. In that a plane took off from a new york airport, ran into a set of birds and the engines cut out. The pilot saved the day however, landing in the Hudson river.


Here's the plane going for a dip. I think the fishers are a bit peeved.



Other fantastic details, I finished Angels and Demons-superb, I also finished noughts and crosses- even better. The racial conflict and issues are very worrying and this coupled with a louis theroux documentary (in Johannesburg) made me suddenly feel so strongly about racism that I actually feel disgusted at some acts researched recently. Prejudice is just cold blooded and malicious, there is no other words to define it. The massacre at My Lai is one such perfect example of this (bloody americans).

Why linger in the past and wade through imperfections? I have far more up beat information to inform you of: I am currently on a grade A in GCSE maths. Today I found out that if you couple exam A and B together you get 220 UMS, or for the normal amongst us that's, 4 marks into an A, low A but still as important an A as any other. What this tells me though is that I NEED to work very hard and be very thorough with revision. Hence the top secret, rather cool maths project.

I leave you with this: "In every end there is a beginning"

Good evening...


0 comments: