New Site:


Build 3.2
Last Updated: 10th October 2009

Sunday, 25 January 2009

Obama, Obama, Oliver [in ailment]

No enhanced goodies this week, instead a rare sound clip, utterly original, of Obama's inaugurations The quality isn't the best thing I have ever put my name too, but the substance of what you would expect is to be found. Forget that, Obama is president. Wow, although the 4 people I've spoken to about it (all coincidently from differing countries-one USA) are of the same opinion: "yeah Obama, but what can one man do" After-all to quote a BBC journalist this week; "Obama is no messiah, said Michelle Obama, he leaves his dirty socks on the bedroom floor", as a spare of the moment thing I also said that Jesus wore sandals and therefore never whift a sock in his life, so 2 cases against Mr Newbie (!)



Saturday we stopped off at school for a D of E planner that lasted for 5ish ours, I have never been so bored. Will and Laura, the life and soul usually of the group were seperately compromised because of the party the night before (which I hasten to add was never invited too) Laura with a hangover and Will, boringly, tired. I've milked that shit as much as I can-eww.

Finally I leave on this, a few days ago Oliver sprained his foot, according to an X-ray he insisted on having. Yet suspiciusly today we were at Aston park (there is a bridge on the way in where Dad's Uncle collapsed a few weeks after a stroke had rendered him with the mental age of a child, and died sadly- he was silent over that part) and Oliver was jogging, running and climbing up frames in the play area! Great, but the doctor said if it was a sprain it would take 4/6 weeks to get back to normal. Suspicious? You judge for yourself.

Good evening...

0 comments: