New Site:


Build 3.2
Last Updated: 10th October 2009

Saturday, 10 January 2009

SCUBA, Scrubs and Schiller

I guess there are a few things to mention since the last post. Indeed the first post. First there was the macworld keynote that had present a great number of genius' yet not the greatest, Steve. Phil Schiller, stood at the final apple macworld and gave a keynote for 1 hour and 30 minutes, with guest Tony Bennett. He was very good and interesting, and his release of iWork 09 and iLife 09 was fantastic. I just really missed Mr Jobs, he wasn't even a spectator. I presume then that he is much more ill than he is letting on. Anyway, the products look great, I am specifically jealous of keynote 09 and iPhoto's new face recognition, as well as iMovie's brilliant new 09 software that will easily wipe the floor with movie maker. Phil Schiller at the Macworld 09 Keynote. Old Steve would be proud.

The other point is my first PADI diving lesson. I was easily the worst in the group, it was a horror story. I made a mistake with assembly, had to redo and therefore was always a stage behind and cocked up, in front of miss and the group for everything. Damn. I have a point to prove next time.

Angels and demons was finished. 5 stars, fantastic. Noughts and Crosses has been started and is almost as good. Very intelligent and interesting. Another thing was the return of my favourite show, possibly, the infamous Scrubs! I saw it through SurfTheChannel and it was awsomne dude. Monica is on it! Yeah! (I'm in surfer mode)

0 comments: