New Site:


Build 3.2
Last Updated: 10th October 2009

Friday, 2 January 2009

My First Week


So I begin with a brief post on what I've done this week. Well christmas is the main item I presume. The visits of relatives, the Gates of Bengal restaurant and of course presents. I'd like to mention my favourite 3 (as the family will crop up no doubt throughout the year.)

Number 3: The Tales of Beedle the Bard by JK Rowling

Not read it yet but as a thoughtful, inexpensive gift from mother it is sure to be a nice read. It contains stories of wizzarding lore, translated by Hermy herself.

Number 2: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown

As I've read 3/4 so far of this novel this shall be brief. I love this book so far, so graphic, so engaging. It is so very much more interesting than the Da Vinci code. A cracking bestseller. This will be picked up on the 7th when I shall have certainly finished this thing. Just wish it would have come with the illustrations, the places are so interesting historically and I would like a visual reference.

Number One: iPod Touch 16GB


Family hit, wonderful piece of kit: "The Funnest iPod Ever"


See ya next week for macworld (without jobs, sob) and angels and demons review!

0 comments: